Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tag, You're IT! Blogger Style!


I've been tagged by Just-Jennifer. Here goes!(Note: I started this the day she tagged me. Then my computer was out of commission, more life happened,  and I am finally catching up)

The Rules:
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog.
  • Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
  • Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
11 random things about me:
1. I have been married for five years to a man who can't stand country music. I don't know how that little criteria got by me,  but I sure do love him anyway!
2. I am an Avon Unit Leader.
3. I am in dire need of a touch up, highlights, and a cute haircut!
4. I am tight with my two half-sisters, even though we were born and raised thousands of miles apart. Pretty awesome.
5. I am not as tight with my step-brothers, whom I grew up with, as I'd like to be. I think that's because they are older and had more pre-Sara years than I had years without them. I don't remember life without them in it.
6. "Camping," to me, means having an RV. Microwave & TV optional.
7.  I am a trained, licensed cosmetologist and trained, (expired) licensed medical assistant. I don't work in either of those fields any more.
8. I enjoy making cake pops. I do not aspire to be as good at it as Bakerella, though! I just don't have the patience or that attention to detail for something that will be devoured. I am comfortable with this.
9. I am a procrastinator. On one hand I need to be less of one, but on the other I recognize that others in my life could benefit from a little MORE procrastination.
10. My dad used to write notes to me on my chalk board before he left for work in the morning, while I was still sleeping. When I got old enough to drive, he warmed up my car for me. He probably thought I would be ready more quickly and the car wouldn't sit idling in the driveway as long as it did. That was an awesome act of service and love.
11. I always knew I wanted to be a mommy. I just had no idea what that really meant, what it would do to my heart and BRAIN!
Here are the questions from Just-Jennifer:  
1. When you're in a bad mood, what will, without fail, always cheer you up?
Listening to George Strait songs like The Chair.
2. What would your dream house look like?
I loved our last house, except it had no yard. So, I'd like to have that house with the yard we have now, but  little bit bigger so we can put in a play yard.



3. Obviously you love blogging, but is there anything about it you don't like? Be honest.
I wish my blog had separate pages:
  • Quilting
  • Scrapping
  • Knitting
  • Cooking
  • Everything else
I suspect there is a way to do it, I just don't know how yet.

4. What do you think your life would look like if you had made a different decision than the one that led you to where you are today?
If I had never moved to Chico, not knowing a soul, I wouldn't have met my husband and I wouldn't have my precious Miss M!
5. What would your death row last meal be?
For dinner, it would be my hubby's scallops with this amazing bacon dipping sauce. For dessert, he makes this incredible, "to die for" (pun totally intended) Bittersweet Chocolate Marquis with Cherry Sauce
6. Facebook or Twitter? Why?
I think I prefer Twitter because it essentially just has the status messages and pics, my favorite parts of FB. Not all the extra games and nonsense that clogs up my feed. Also, I don't know how to come back to posts I've "liked" on FB like Tweets that I've RTed or favorited. Is that even possible in FB?
7. Coke or Pepsi? Why?
Coke, cuz I was raised right. Just kidding. I don't know why, that's just what I prefer. Better marketing I guess!
8. Name something you don't think you've ever blogged about.
Politics. And I don't think I ever will.
9. Besides where you currently live, where else do you think you'd like to live?
Is there anyplace gangs haven't gotten to yet?
10. Not considering kids or money or anything practical, what car would you like to own?
I love love love the van I drive now. I'd like to have a brand new one! Mostly cuz I don't get out and test drive other cars though.
11. What is your customary order at Starbucks?
It depends on the time of year, and the mood I'm in. In the Fall I prefer a grande vanilla pumpkin spice latte. The rest of the year, it depends on my mood. Usually a Cinnamon Dolce.
 Here are the questions I would like to pose to 11 bloggers:
  1. Who was your favorite teacher (and what made them so memorable to you)?
  2. What are you REALLY afraid of?
  3. What's your guilty pleasure?
  4. Tell us about the last good book you read.
  5. Do you pay anyone else to handle domestic tasks such as laundry, house cleaning, landscaping, other? If not, which ONE would you most like to have?
  6. Please share a recipe you can make without looking up the recipe.
  7. How do you relieve stress?
  8. If you could have any non-domesticated animal as a pet, what would it be?
  9. Do you have a "bucket list?" If so, what are 10 things that are on it? 
  10. What would you do with your time if you removed your computer AND your TV from your house for 30 days? 
  11. It's a beautiful day out today, so to celebrate, I'm giving you a freebie!
Here are the bloggers I am tagging (If you have already been tagged, please just comment with a link to your blog tag post! thanks!):

Diaper Dads

Sisterhood of the Sensible Moms

City Bitch in the Country

Kindred Adventures

Haute Mom

1 Mommy 2 Monsters


Baythe.Me

Reporting for Duty: Mommyhood

Our Footprints on the World


Creative 2x Mom

Irish Italian Blessings

If you are wondering who I am or where I found you, it is probably either YeahWrite or Bloggy Moms!

1 comments:

Diane on November 11, 2012 at 3:58 AM said...

Can't believe I didn't get tagged! Lol

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

ShopAtHome Banner
 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates