Thursday, February 9, 2012

I {Heart} Scrapping Challenge: Day 9


I have always loved the water! Well, ok maybe not always. My dad tells me that when I had chicken pox they put me in a cool bath and I screamed bloody murder. It wasn't until I got a little older, and we had a swimming pool, that I came to appreciate the water. Now, I can't get enough of it!

That is where today's inspiration comes from! I call it Thirsty Thursday! There are sooo many ways you can work with this:
  • Incorporate your favorite beverage into the layout.
  • Include water drop elements.
  • Use a water type background paper.
  • Make a layout about a day at a water park, the beach, or just running through the sprinklers in your yard!
  • What else can you think of? Feel free to brain storm in the comments, then go do your thing!
Share your ideas with others by linking up below and tweeting #love2scrap.
Come back tomorrow for Freebie Friday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

ShopAtHome Banner
 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates