Friday, February 24, 2012

More I {Heart} Scrapping Challenge Inspiration!


I want to give a huge shout out to Jen for sticking with me, even though I have fallen behind on this challenge.
I am also devising a plan for a new challenge next month! Stay tuned!

Now, on with the show!

Day 21: Turnover Tuesday - Take a layout you have already done, or a quick page, and turn it 90 or 180 degrees. If it's a quick page, I recommend also adding some embellishments. If you are using a former layout, remember it's just the layout you are turning. It doesn't have to have the same papers, etc.

Day 22: Wavy Wednesday - I am a big fan of curves! Create a page incorporating waves/curved lines.

Day 23: Thankful Thursday - This could be a page portraying Thanksgiving, or a collage of pics of things you are thankful for.

Day 24 (yayy! We're caught up!): Froggy Friday! This could be a layout incorporating froggies, or a phrase like "it ain't easy bein' green..." so many ways you could go with this!

Day 25 (whoa! jumping AHEAD here!) - 

And...to help me get ready for next month's challenge, here are the prompts for the rest of the month:

Day 26:  Speed Scrap Sunday - Become a fan of MyMemories on Facebook and join the Speed Scrap Sunday. So much fun!


Day 27: Maple Monday - Fall leaves/colors, pancake breakfast page, pay homage to your Canadian ancestry, perhaps?

Day 28: Welcome Home - Think cozy, comfort food, shabby chic, cabin, quilts...or use Welcome Home as your title and make a page about your new home (this is what I'm going to do once I find the pics from when we bought our house!)

Day 29: Take a Leap of Faith, Leapin' Lizzards (we watch Annie quite a bit around here!), A complimentary page to Day 24, Froggy Friday, include Leap in the layout somehow. It's a Leap Year, after all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

ShopAtHome Banner
 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates