Monday, February 6, 2012

I {Heart} Scrapping Challenge Day 3: My turn (Catching up!)


I used a different Quick Page than the one I offered up on Day 3 of this challenge. That's just because of the way I'm attempting to stay current on my scrapping, while also catching up, working backwards. Here is a layout I made in about 2 minutes, using a Quick Page from Free Digital Scrapbooking: 

My personal digi-scrapping machine is in serious need of medical attention. In the mean time, I am able to use a back up machine and create pages with Microsoft Publisher. I am working on a tutorial for you on how to do just that! Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Jen at Mom Rocks on February 6, 2012 at 2:39 PM said...

I love the silver stars!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

ShopAtHome Banner
 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates