Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I {Heart} Scrapping Challenge Day 1: My Turn!


Despite the fact my digi-scrapping machine is dying a long, slow death, I managed to be able to play along today. Let's hope I can keep up with the challenge posts AND scrapping along!

My daughter turned 3 in January. We had a Dora the Explorer themed party, which she had been inviting her friends and teachers to for MONTHS. My goal this year is to stay caught up on my scrapping. To me that means, scrapping an event within the month it occurs. I'm behind on scrapping my trip to the UK, but there aren't many pics of that so it won't take me very long.

Without further ado...here's my page for today's I {Heart} Scrapping Challenge:



All papers & elements, except for the cake and candles, were found at Free Digital Scrapbook. 

2 comments:

Jen at Mom Rocks on February 1, 2012 at 8:45 AM said...

Fabulous job! Love the three candles for her third birthday and her name in "frosting" Attention to detail!

Simply Sara on February 1, 2012 at 10:47 AM said...

Thanks! And Thanks for getting me hooked on digi scrapping in the FIRST place!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

ShopAtHome Banner
 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates