Monday, February 6, 2012

I {Heart} Scrapping Challenge Day 5: My Turn (STILL catching up!)


Oh it feels SO good to get caught up, and hopefully stay there! I may just have to keep scrapping every day! They say it takes 21 days to create a habit right? And we'll be at this for 29 days, so I guess I'm making it a habit, too! I was supposed to do this layout yesterday, Superbowl Sunday. Instead, I was having Craftybowl 2012 with my friend, Christy. She has a new embroidery sewing machine. She brought it over so we could figure out how to get her machine to talk to her computer. It was a success!

While she experimented with her machine and downloaded images to embroider, I got my netbook connected to my Cricut. I recently discovered Cricut Craftroom and I'm SO excited! That's all up and running now, so watch for Cricut projects coming to a blog near you!

On with today's layout! For Day 4, I scrapped a page about my trip to the UK. It was a pic of my sister and me. Today I thought it made sense to do a page about my precious, adorable, sweet nephew! Notice the soccer ball! They're big on soccer in the UK (only they call it football). Since I wasn't really into the Superbowl this year, I thought it fitting to include a soccer ball on my nephew's page!


2 comments:

Jen at Mom Rocks on February 6, 2012 at 2:41 PM said...

OMG I NEEED the soccer balls! This is an awesome page!

Anonymous said...

What a great page. I used to make scrapbooks for my kids. I had to cut myself off when they turned 5 because I just couldn't keep up. My daughter is now 6 and I still need to finish hers! But I'm almost there! This will motivate me.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

ShopAtHome Banner
 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates