Saturday, February 4, 2012

I {Heart} Scrapping Challenge: Day 4


I hope you are finding this scrap booking challenge helpful! I know I gave myself a pretty firm goal of keeping with my scrapbooking this year. With so many fun ways to do it digitally, there's no excuse NOT to really! Whether you are scrapping with us digitally, or joining us old school, I'm glad you're here!

There is no prize for this challenge, other than at least 29 completed scrapbook pages. There are no hard and fast rules, either! Just have fun with it and get some pages done. I only offer guidance and inspiration along the way!

Today's inspiration is: One image with journaling. I added this one because both issues are a challenge for me personally! I like to cram way as many pictures as I can fit onto a layout. I am also not very diligent about journaling. When scrapping digitally, there is no need to be stingy and get as many pictures as you can on a page. Journaling is so important, too, no matter what your reason is for scrapping in the first place.

There you have it! Please link up your example below and tweet your post using #love2scrap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

ShopAtHome Banner
 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates